Chilli Pepper is one of the most essential spices in India and around the globe. Indian chilli peppers are popular worldwide. Each year, India’s exporter of chilli peppers exports tonnes of chilies abroad. This seasoning is gaining popularity as a result of its numerous culinary applications. Consequently, the export of chilli peppers from India has increased throughout the years. The exporter of Indian chilli peppers has an excellent potential to build his business and enter the global market. The export of Chilli Peppers comprises the export of many product kinds.


In India, chilli peppers are grown intensively. On 792 million hectares of land in the Indian states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, and Maharashtra, red chilies are cultivated. Approximately 1,376,000 million tonnes of red chilies are produced annually in India. 70% of these peppers are consumed domestically, while exporters in India export the remaining 30%. Due to the premium quality of India’s exported chilies, imports of chilli peppers from India have been on the rise.


Product Name Chilli Pepper
Origin Mexico
Family Solanaceae
Binomial name Capsicum annuum


Nutrients Calories 40 kcal Total Carbohydrates - 9 g Dietary Fiber - 1.5 g
Minerals Calcium, Iron, Magnesium
Vitamins Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B-6
Protein 2 g
Fats 0.2 g





  • Chilli Peppers are occasionally cooked and eaten like a vegetable. The pods can also be dried and crushed or ground into chilli powder, which is used as a seasoning or spice in dishes.
  • Capsaicin is a substance found in chilli peppers that imparts flavour and heat. This substance is utilised as a pain reliever in topical ointments, nasal sprays, and dermal patches.
  • Chili peppers are utilised in numerous cuisines around the world, including Indian, Chinese, and Italian cuisines.


Geekfactory Foods is the leading importer of chilli peppers from India. Due to our significant experience in the food export market, we ensure that our customers’ Chilli Pepper exports go smoothly. We assist our clients in every manner, beginning with locating buyers for their items and continuing through order fulfilment. Contact Geekfactory Foods immediately if you are interested in exporting Indian chilli peppers.